Op-Eds in national media:
Facebook, Freedom and Thin-Skinned Bosses. CNN.com (November 11, 2010).
Debate: Crack Down on Cyberslackers? Bloomberg Businessweek (November 2010).
The Collision of Work and Free Speech. Chicago Tribune (July 4, 2007).
Op-eds in The City Paper, a weekly newspaper in Nashville:
I am a contributing writer for the Nashville Scene, a weekly alternative newspaper in Nashville, and I contribute periodically to the Scene‘s group blog Pith in the Wind (my posts at Pith going back to early 2005 are listed here.)
A sampling of articles/essays that have appeared in print in the Scene:
- Countries with Many Fewer Guns… (January 3, 2013)
- Nine-Elevenized (September 8, 2011)
- The Underachiever (January 6, 2011)
- Change of Scenery (September 17, 2009)
- 20 Years of Nashville Politics (June 25, 2009)
- Disappointingly Familiar (April 29, 2009)
- Pred Herring (October 11, 2007)
- Dressed to Shill (March 15, 2007)
- TCAP MIA (July 27, 2006)
- On the Curve (November 10, 2005)
- Regress for Success (July 28, 2005)
- Throw Me the Money (June 23, 2005)
Here are earlier pieces in the Scene and an archive of some columns I wrote during the 1990s for In Review, a now-defunct paper in Nashville.